What is an Electronic Statement?
An Electronic Statement (e-Statement) is an electronic version of your paper statement and check images that will be delivered to your e-mail address as a PDF file in lieu of your periodic paper statement. Each PDF file is secured with a 128-bit encryption. If you use a "Spam Blocker" with your e-mail program, be sure to add our e-mail address to your "Friends" list.
What are the benefits of e-Statements for me?
- Quicker Receipt - Your e-Statement is electronically sent the same day our bookkeeping department has completed processing your periodic information. No more waiting on the postal service!
- Versatile – Once your e-Statement is processed on your normal cycle, you will be able to view your statement anywhere, anytime! You will then have the option to either print your statement or download your statement to your personal computer.
How can I sign up for e-Statements?
It’s easy! All we need is your consent in writing. You can obtain the required forms in any of the three following ways:
- Visit one of our six (6) branch locations.
- Call us and request the forms be mailed to you.
- Click on the link below to view and print the forms.
How can I change my e-mail address?
Please click the link below and complete the required form. Once completed, you can either return it to one of our six (6) branches, fax the form to 337-334-8997, or mail it to the following address:
Rayne State Bank
Attn – Bookkeeping Department
P.O. Box 129
Rayne, LA 70578
How can I change my password?
This request does not have to be in writing, so simply contact the Bank by phone anytime Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at either 337.334.3191 or 337.235.2062.
Additional Helpful Links
http://www.adobe.com - This is a Web site where you can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for FREE!